IPA: Education as a Primary Initiative
The mission of the IPA is to advocate direct investments through advocacy, collaboration and education. To successfully accomplish this mission, IPA continually develops education resources that create a better dialogue between clients and their advisors. By educating clients, advisors and their robust network of broker-dealer and sponsor support, IPA seeks to provide an ever-expanding curriculum that is academically rigorous while also easily accessible.
You will find a number of resources to further your efforts. These include:
- E-Learning Courses that present a deep dive into direct investments, portfolio construction and various asset classes
- E-Learning Certification Courses designed for advisors that are beginning to use or have expanded their use of direct investments
- White papers from industry thought leaders on ideas integral to direct investments
- Client brochures to help explain the benefits of direct investments as well as individual asset classes
- Newsletter updates on the latest developments in the direct investments industry
Get started today by logging in to our E-Learning site or download one of IPA’s FINRA reviewed client brochures. We look forward to having you join us on this important journey of education.