Understanding and Maximizing the Rise of Closed End Interval Funds
The IPA is pleased to partner with Real Assets Adviser to expand our educational offerings and provide timely, actionable information for financial advisors and those that support their work with clients.
Closed End Funds have evolved into a versatile solution for client portfolios. The structure of a closed end fund, however, only reveals some elementary considerations for inclusion in those portfolios.
This call focuses on expanding our collective due diligence capabilities by examining major differences between closed end fund structures. We examine different types of closed end funds and take a closer look at the assets inside the structure.
LISTEN TO RECORDING:
Mike Consol | Editor, Real Assets Adviser
Randy Anderson | Chief Economist, Griffin Capital Corp.
John Guthery | Managing Director, Product and Marketing, Provasi Capital Partners
Justin Milberg | Managing Director, Resource Financial Fund Management
Topics will include:
– Purpose of the Closed End Fund Structure
– Asset classes that fit well in a Closed End Fund
– The differences between a conventional Closed End Fund and a Closed End Interval Fund
– How Closed End Funds access real estate
– How Closed End Funds access private and public credit
– Identifying appropriate portfolio uses