Now is the time for action!
Looking to be part of the most comprehensive industry event for our industry? Want to speak directly with senior leadership at the most influential broker-dealers? Interested in hearing directly from senior regulators and legislators on the impact of the new administration’s agenda? Curious how you can proactively impact policy through active dialog with regulators and legislators?
IPASummit 2017 is the essential event of the year: a deep dive into regulatory and legislative affairs and an afternoon on Capitol Hill. Join thought leaders from across the industry as we tackle the challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
IPASummit 2017 | May 2-3, 2017
- May 2: Opening Evening Reception
- May 3: General Session, Capitol Hill Meetings and Reception on Capitol Hill
Who Should Attend?
- Investment Bankers
- Broker-Dealers (See Due Diligence Symposium Registration)
The Ritz-Carlton | Washington, DC
1150 22nd Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20037
- A convenient location within walking distance of Metro, Georgetown, Dupont Circle, Embassy Row, monuments, cultural attractions, and exceptional dining.
- Reserve by April 3rd to ensure you get the special IPA rate of $309. Rooms are limited.
IPASummit 2017 offers ultimate access!
- Access to senior broker-dealer leadership.
- Join your peers and industry leaders in discussions about the future of Direct Investments.
- Explore the IPA’s top advocacy issues: NASAA Concentration Limits, DOL Fiduciary Duty Rule, Preservation of the 1031 Exchange, BDC Modernization Rules, Interest Rate Deductibility, REIT Tax Treatment, Accredited Investor Definition, Section 12(g), E-Signature Automation and more.
- Top officials will offer behind-the-scenes insight and discuss growth strategies in a changing landscape.
- Speak directly with members of Congress on Capitol Hill and senior regulators who have a direct impact on our industry.
- Exclusive access to legislators and senior regulators at an IPA reception on Capitol Hill.
- Gain unique insights on the impact of the new administration’s policies as they unfold during the first 100 days.
- The IPA is the association that brings the most impactful three days of value to you and your clients.
Become a Sponsor!
There is no better way to leverage your marketing dollars and raise your company’s profile within the Direct Investments industry.
- Mobile App Annual Co-Sponsor ($30,000)**
1 Sold – 1 Available
- Capitol Hill Reception Sponsor* ($20,000)**
- Room Drop Sponsor* ($15,000)**
- WiFi Sponsor* ($12,500)**
- Table Top Exhibit Sponsor ($15,000/$7,500)
3 Sold – 5 Available
- Gold Sponsor ($17,500)**
3 Sold – 3 Available
- Silver Sponsor ($12,500)**
5 Sold – 3 Available
- Gobo Sponsor* ($7,500)**
For complete details on each sponsorship, please view our:
Deadline for sponsorships is April 3, 2017.
* Denotes only one sponsor per event.
** Denotes Sponsorship is available to IPA Members Only.
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
2017 Mobile App
Cancellation Policy: A full refund minus a $100 processing fee will be granted if registration is cancelled by April 17, 2017; Uniform Policy Concerning Outside Events to be held during IPA Events; Non-IPA sponsored events are not allowed during any IPA Conference Sessions or Events unless approved in advance. Non-IPA events can be scheduled after an IPA event or session ends; One of the purposes of our events is to provide opportunities for meaningful networking to occur. By limiting members from monopolizing large groups of attendees at non-IPA sponsored events, we hope to encourage, not limit, the interaction between members; No room drops are allowed at IPA Events; Members not in good standing may not attend the event; Moderator/Panelist Policy: An IPASummit Moderator and/or Panelist must be an IPA Member and in good standing unless otherwise approved by IPA Staff; IPASummit Moderator/Panelist Pricing Policy: A Moderator and/or Panelist that has been approved to participate at an IPA Event will not receive a discount off the attendance price of $999. Broker Dealers are being offered complimentary attendance, hotel rooming and travel (upon approval) for the Due Diligence Symposium and IPASummit 2017.