Due diligence symposium – designed and run by broker-dealers for broker-dealers.
Looking for the most comprehensive industry due diligence updates from senior executives representing dozens of investment sponsors? Interested in hearing directly from senior regulators and legislators, regarding the impact of the new administration specifically to our industry? Want to know and understand the new administration’s agenda? Curious how you can proactively impact policy decisions through active dialog with regulators and legislators?
IPASummit 2017 is the essential event of the year: a Due Diligence Symposium designed by broker-dealers for broker-dealers! Join thought leaders from across the industry as we tackle the challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
Due Diligence Symposium & IPASummit 2017 | May 1-4, 2017
- May 1: Due Diligence Dinner
- May 2 (Day 1 – Due Diligence Symposium): Sponsor Presentations – Opening Reception
- May 3 (IPASummit 2017): General Session, Capitol Hill Meetings and Reception on Capitol Hill
- May 4 (Day 2 – Due Diligence Symposium)
Who Should Attend? (By Invitation Only)
- Invited Presenting Sponsors
- 3rd Party Due Diligence
- Broker-Dealer/RIAs – Complimentary (Please see travel policy. Multiple sponsors have agreed to cover the costs of registration, hotel and flight arrangements as a bona fide due diligence expense.)
The Ritz-Carlton | Washington, DC
1150 22nd Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20037
- A convenient location within walking distance of Metro, Georgetown, Dupont Circle, Embassy Row, monuments, cultural attractions, and exceptional dining.
- Reserve by April 3rd to ensure you get the special IPA rate of $309. Rooms are limited.
Due Diligence Symposium offers ultimate access!
- A broker-dealer due diligence symposium designed and run by broker-dealer members.
- Sponsor content and resources designed to meet the needs of the broker-dealer.
- Hear directly from CEOs, CFOs and senior executives of various investment sponsor firms with laser-focused due diligence presentations covering financial updates, investment strategies, product risks, suitability, regulatory impact and much more.
- An opportunity to ask questions directly of a sponsor’s senior executive team.
- Speak directly with members of Congress and senior regulators who have a direct impact on our industry.
- Exclusive access to legislators and senior regulators at an IPA reception on Capitol Hill.
- Gain unique insights on the impact of the new administration’s policies as they unfold during the first 100 days.
- The IPA is the association bringing the most impactful three days of value to you and your clients.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund minus a $100 processing fee will be granted if registration is cancelled by April 17, 2017; Uniform Policy Concerning Outside Events to be held during IPA Events; Non-IPA sponsored events are not allowed during any IPA Conference Sessions or Events unless approved in advance. Non-IPA events can be scheduled after an IPA event or session ends; One of the purposes of our events is to provide opportunities for meaningful networking to occur. By limiting members from monopolizing large groups of attendees at non-IPA sponsored events, we hope to encourage, not limit, the interaction between members; No room drops are allowed at IPA Events; Members not in good standing may not attend the event; Moderator/Panelist Policy: An IPASummit Moderator and/or Panelist must be an IPA Member and in good standing unless otherwise approved by IPA Staff; Summit Moderator/Panelist Pricing Policy: A Moderator and/or Panelist that has been approved to participate at an IPA Event will not receive a discount off the attendance price of $999. Broker dealers are being offered complimentary attendance, hotel rooming and travel (upon approval) for the Due Diligence Symposium and IPASummit 2017.